Saturday, July 24, 2010

SGF Potted Beauties

Earlier before the SGF, I was sent an invitation to participate in one of the contests that was held during the festival. It was called "Potted Beauties" Contest. There were some instructions and specifications given but I didn't pay attention to them cos' I wasn't going to participate. Two or more of the GCS forum mates did send in their entries and they are below ..... they look good, yes?
On hindsight, maybe I should prepare to learn how to prepare my potted beauty for this contest two years down the road .... LOL. Maybe to make it a little more interesting, they should have two other categories ..... like growing a two- plant combination in a pot category or growing three or more plants in a pot category. But I know that growing one plant well enough for a contest is already hard enough :-)




No comments: