The mosquito plant I bought from Far East Flora when I visited Hort Park earlier in the month.
It is doing well too. Those I tried to propagate using the leaves all failed on me. According to HL, I have to use the stems instead. I'll let it grow a little stronger before I propagate them using the stems.
Update 7/1/09 .... Pelargonium survived.
Mulberry cuttings planted a few days ago. I have ten of these cuttings in the planter bed. Sending good vibes for them to root and leaf. These are from the big mulberry plant that's growing in the CG. Since it's too bushy to fruit, I gave it a pruning and hopefully fruits will appear some time later.
Update 7/1/09 .... Mulberry mother plant not fruiting yet. Five stem cuttings showed leaves sprouting.
Update 7/1/09 .... Pennywort growing well with lots of new leaves.