Sunday, May 30, 2010

Phals from Malacca

I know that Orchids are expensive and so I have been resisting the urge to get any. Then I fell in love with the Phalaenopsis Orchid flowers. Beautifully star shaped petals with so many kinds of color variations and dots, spots and striations .... some of them have fragrance and some have not. So I bought my first Phal from AMK for CNY decorating a part of the sitting room.

I had the chance to drive to Malacca and visited Jonker Street and here I found the distributor of Phal Orchids for The World of Phalaenopsis. I found full bloom Phals of various grades and of course the prices are in Malaysian Ringgit. I couldn't resist the chance to buy three Phals back since they are potted in spagnum moss. I double checked with the sales personal and she said I that I can bringthem back to Singapore trouble free.








No comments: