After 2 weeks of break in the last weeks of December 2008 I was all set to try my hands at germinating some seeds that I obtained from Wisteria and Herb Lover. I used the cardboard egg carton , doubled up and soaked the seeds for about half an hour before planting them into the Horti- soil mixture. For about 4 days I watered them using a chinese soup spoon and what you see here were the seedlings. By the end of the week I noticed that the phoenix pumpkin seedlings were growing out their space and so I transplanted them into bigger pots. Out of the five seeds I sowed for the Roselle, Phoenix Pumpkin and the 7-Candle Stick plants only three germinated.
The phoenix pumpkin seedlings had big leaves as compared to the other two plants. I hope to grow them strong enough before transplanting into the CG.
I also have two Indian Borage stem cuttings ... hopefully they would root too.
Sending good vibes here!